Sunday 31 May 2009

Kungfu Panda:my point of view

Last week, one of my family, lend me a copy of film, Kungfu Panda. Well, it’s been a long time I want to watch the film. It’s kind a late, since the film issued in 2008, mais ce n’est pas grave...My cousin who has already watched this film, thought that the film just like others, it means, nothing can she find something special. She thought that Escape to Madagascar2 was better than this. I was agreed with her, since I didn’t watch all, just in the beginning, hehehe...
Well, for make it sure, I try to watch it until the end, and then I realise that my opinion of this film was definitely wrong. Since the beginning, I found another interest thing, beside its funny and entertaining of course. It was the dialog between the actors that sometime make me open up my mind. Well, it’s just a simple word, but when we thought deeply, it has many a great taught, I think. Especially from master oogway says for in this film, his character is wise and patient. And voilà, here are some of those dialogs:

- Master shifu: “Master Hog way u want to see me, is something wrong?”
Master oogway: “Why was something being wrong for me to want to see my old friend?”
Master Shifu: “So nothing is wrong?”
Master Oogway: “Well I didn’t say that”

- Mr oogway: “I have a vision, Tai Lung will return”
master shifu: “that’s impossible, he is in a prison”
master oogway: “nothing is impossible”.

- mr shifu: ……….u are about to pointed tigress, and that thing just in front of him, that was just an accident.
Mr oogway: “there are no accident”.

- master oogway: “ quit don’t quit….noodles don’t noodles, you are too concern with what was and what will be,
- There is a say; ‘yesterday is history, tomorrow’s mystery and today is a gift, that’s why it’s called a present’.

- Mr. Shifu: “That Panda? Master that panda is not the dragon warrior, it was just an accident”.
- Master oogway: “There are no accident”.
- Mr shifu: “But there are thing that we can not control”.
- Master Oogway: “Maybe it can, if you up willing to try it, to nurture it, to believe in it.
- Mr. shifu: “But how master? How? I need your help master”.
- Master Oogway: “No, YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE, promise me Shifu, and promise me to believe...”
………………--……………..

- Po’s father: “Po, I’m sorry things didn’t work out, it is just wasn’t made to be. Po, Forget everything else, your destiny is still awaits. We are noodles folks……”
- Po: “I don’t know dad; honestly, sometime I can’t believe I’m actually your son.
- Po’s father: “Oohh…, Po, I think it’s time I told you something I should’ve told you, a long time ago”.
- Po: “Ok.”.
- Po’s father: “The secret ingredients of my secret ingredients soup”.
- Po: Oohhh
- Po’s father: “Come here, the secret ingredients is…. Nothing”.
- Po:”Hah?”
- Po’s father: “You’ve heard me, nothing, there’s no secret ingredient”.
- Po: “Wait, wait it’s just a plain of noodles soup? You don’t add something kind of special sauce or something?”
- Po’s father: “Don’t have to, to make something special you just have to believe its special”.

Maybe after you read all the word that I’ve found, it seems just ordinary word to you. You can say, “Yak, why you write that? Everybody has already known about that, for example, the word; “we have to believe to our self”. Yeah, what I’m going to say is, sometime we forget with all of that-spirit and courageous word- because when we are in bad condition, on falling down in to a deep hole, that sometime, we make it by ourselves, we forget with all those things, things that can make us stay in courage. We have already knew that we shouldn’t desperate when we have failed of something, yeah we already knew that, but why, we always trapped in those condition even we know, that shouldn’t happen to us? Well, overall, the film teaches us in how we should believe in our self, yes, Believe In Ourselves! And for more, Even though, the film is dedicated for children, it’s possible for the adults to enjoy it, and learn from it, so better you watch it by your self and tell me what you have found…



Title : Kungfu Panda
Genre : Animation/action/comedy/family
Voice casts : Po (Jack Black), Tai Lung (Ian Mcshane), shifu (Dustin Hauffmann), tigress (Angelina jolie), and Oogway (Randall Duk Kim)
OST : Kungfu Fighting – De Carl Douglas version 2008
Directed by : Mark Osborne and Jahn Stevenson
Produced by : Melissa Cobb
Duration 92 minutes
Movie release : June 6 2008
Language : English
Company and Distribution: DreamWorks Animation, Paramount Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau komentar tentang tulisan di atas? atau kritik? silakan, jangan lupa kasih saran juga ya.. terima kasih