Thursday 23 April 2009

je me sens désappointé par sony ericsson customr srvc

A few days a go, almost one month, I went to Sony Ericsson's customer centre in Solo. Of course, this is the nearest Sony’s centre from my home town. So I decided to go to Solo better than to go to Semarang. I was willing to have my Sony’s hand phone to be checked and to be fixed. The problem was in the camera. I bought this Sony’s k550i, last year. I don’t know, what happen to my portable, the camera is not run well. That was the second time I have my hp to fix. Last year I got the problem in the LCD, but as it was caused of human error, so I have to pay ± 400 thousands, I understand. So I went there alone. I think that maybe I can get my hp to prepare freely, because the guarantee date is still work for about next few week. As usual, I took the number for “faire la queue”. After waiting in several minute, the customer service called my number.

Then she asked me what the problem was. I said to her, that the camera didn’t work well. She ask me the guarantee card, I showed it to her. Then, something that makes me surprised happen. She said that if I want to my hp to be just checked or also be fixed, of course I want it to be fixed too. She said to me that I had to pay for about 300 thousand rupiah for the cost. Being a little bit surprised, I asked her, how come I must pay for that cost, I had still get my hand phone guarantee time right. She said that it’s true that I still had the phone guarantee, and it will end in next ten days. She said that it would need a long time to fix, and they have to wait the spare parts from Jakarta. Then she said again, that they are afraid for the waiting time will be more and the guarantee time is end, that problem is. Yeah, as a good customer, I try to understand, even I still wondering, how come. so, it was useless, because, I thing that I can still get my right to get my hp fixed without any cost, for there is still the hp’s guarantee, but then, it’s useless. So, I decided to end this conversation, and let my camera hp in abnormal condition. I went to my sister’s boarding house first, with disappointed feeling. I felt disappointed with Sony. Meeting with my sister, I told her what have just happen to me. Then she suggested me to write a reader letter to local newspaper for Sony had made me disappointed. As customer, she said, I should get my right. She thought like that... I don’t know who’s right or wrong here.

But I just wondering, kan tanggal garansinya masih berlaku, kenapa gw harus bayar lagi ya…, kalo emang nunggu sparepart yang dari Jakarta, akan butuh waktu lama, dan mungkin sampai masa garansinya habis, tapi kan gw mengajukan klaimnya masih dalam waktu garansi. Di kartu garansi juga ga dijelaskan si, kalo mo memperbaiki hape jangan pas masa waktu garansinya mepet, jadi harus bayarr deee. Yahh nasib beli di kota kecil kaleee yaa or something else, dunno.. yeahhh, apa-apa, harus dari Jakarta. J'ai acheté le portable au 26 mars 2008, et je suis allée au sony centre, le 11 mars 2009, si je ne me trompe pas, masa garansi satu tahun.

Est-ce qu’il y a quelqu’un qui a le meme experience comme moi?

2 comments:

  1. of course u hv d right to get yr handphone fixed as d warranty card hadnt expire.what?they need 10 days to get spare parts frm jakrt.i think it was an excuse(as an official's dealler they should have spare part's stock)so that i wont gv d spare part for free.even when u want to take d matter further or sue them,u would win.(d ugly n bad of indonesian,hahahaha no surprise 4 me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..let's just proud to be indonesian...btw, thanks for your comment, i'll be waiting for d next..
    and dun forget to tell me if you have made your own blog..

    ReplyDelete

mau komentar tentang tulisan di atas? atau kritik? silakan, jangan lupa kasih saran juga ya.. terima kasih