Tuesday 9 March 2010

deal with it girl, yes, you can!

I tried to understand what just happened to me this day actually. Maybe it was dissapointing thing, it was, but i try to deal with it. There's a quote, grow up means accept things that we can not change..i was so..., i do not how to say it in english, the feeling, between dissapointed-patiented-then smiled.. a friend asked me then after a few minutes. And my answer would be,"all i can do is just smile, answering your question, this is some puzzle to me to, i do not know how to describe it. the next thing i told her, that "actually it was just an ordinary thing, but somehow my heart has made it become a special one...
i begin to realize something, that is, to accept, to deal for something that we can not change...eventhough i am eager to....but the fact sometimes it does not like we want..maybe it just what exactly what I need maybe..
i reply her, maybe all i need for now is to be more deeply thought at my self..yupz in to deep in me!
remember another quote: "there are more to see than meets the eye"

1 comment:

  1. wwkwkwkk....ora pham aa mbak....,but slam knal.lah dr aq ......visit my blog key ..!!

    ReplyDelete

mau komentar tentang tulisan di atas? atau kritik? silakan, jangan lupa kasih saran juga ya.. terima kasih